[Fury] Session One Ender

This is the thread for wrapping up session one.

At the end of every session, choose a character who knows you better than they used to. If there’s more than one, choose one at your whim. Tell that player to add +1 to their Hx with you on their sheet. If this brings them to Hx+4, they reset to Hx+1 (and therefore mark experience). If no one knows you better, choose a character who doesn’t know you as well as they thought, or choose any character at your whim. Tell that player to take -1 to their Hx with you on their sheet. If this brings them to Hx -3, they reset to Hx=0 (and therefore mark experience).

Does anyone want new highlights?

Comments

I think Bon knows me better. Wouldn't mind my Weird highlight getting replaced.
  • photo Dog3retouchrecolor.png

I think Bon knows me better, too. I'm cool with my highlights as they are.
  • photo BonBannerSmall_zpsnuhliemn.jpg

I think August knows me better.
  • edited June 2015
    Gates knows me better. I'm good with my highlights, but it almost seems like cheating for Vignette to have Weird and Hot highlighted. ;) If someone wants to make me stretch, I'm okay with that too.

I am not a 1-barter girl. Spending 2 barter for beginning of session lifestyle upkeep.

Dog seems to have gotten a bit of SeaTac's schtick, so +1 to Dog. I'm okay with Highlights as they stand, but not resistant to change.
  • Valentine highlights me
  • SeaTac or Gates highlights me
  • August highlights Vignette (which seems a little weird, because I'm not sure they've interacted. It's due to the starting Hx thing being high--distrust over Drumma and the Mind Control Incident...which is totally going to be my first YA novel)
  • edited June 2015
    Valentine highlights me again.
    Vignette, keep being Weird, please.

(Also, I pay my upkeep with the jingle I earned from working Admiral's gig)
  • photo Valentine_zpssjfm5cvh.jpg

Bon, love, be Hot. I want you to know how I see you.
    August, dear, be Sharp. Sometimes it's better to look than to be seen.

Gates, sir, would you highlight me? Your eyes regard as Mssr. Eckleburg's.

August, highlight Cool. I want to see you under pressure.
    Bon, highlight Weird. We shall see what you see of the machines.
    Dog, highlight Sharp. Because a smart dog knows where to bite.
    Vignette, highlight Sharp. Let's see what you learn about the world.

August, Admiral paid you one jingle for your work entertaining during the motor duel.

Dog, Admiral paid you and your crew two jingle for patrolling outside during the motor duel.

SeaTac, Admiral, through Kitsap, paid you a jingle for "security".

First off, Vignette knows me better. Odd one she is.

Valentine: Highlight Hot. Of course.

SeaTac: Let's see Cool.

I get highlighted by Val. Do your thing, Val.

Valentine, highlight Cool
    SeaTac, highlight Hard
    Gates, highlight Weird

Also, I'm spending 1 barter to keep us house and home.

I will spend the 1-barter I received from Admiral to keep my frugal lifestyle afloat.
  • edited June 2015
    photo Valentine_zpssjfm5cvh.jpg

As the Maestro D', my lifestyle is taken care of by the income from my establishment, the Yacht Club. Have you been lately?
  • I spend 1 barter for upkeep.
  • edited June 2015
    photo Dog3.png

Huh? Rent? Taken care of, little bribes here and there, the food, the fuel. One of my pay units from Admiral evaporates into stuff I need.

Valentine I've been scarce lately. So busy.